Rules & Regulations
AS OUTLINED BY BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA
THE SCOUT OATH AND THE SCOUT LAW ARE THE LAWS OF THE TROOP.
CONDUCT UNBECOMING A SCOUT OR LEADER WILL BE AT THE DISCRETION OF SCOUTMASTER OR LEADER IN CHARGE.
DEPENDING ON SEVERITY, AN EMERGENCY COMMITTEE MEETING WILL BE CALLED TO DETERMINE THE EXTENT OF DISCIPLINARY ACTION AND OR TERMINATION.
- A scout breaking any State, County or U.S. laws will have due process of law before the Troop Committee takes any action regarding any Scout in question. Continued attendance of Troop meeting and outings is at the discretion of the Troop Committee Chair and local Council.
- Proper respect is to be shown at all times.
- When the scout sign is up everyone shall be quiet.
- NO use of alcohol, tobacco or drugs.
- NO playing with fire or fireworks. (Fire building will be under adult supervision.)
- NO fighting or hitting another person.
- NO horseplay in meeting room.
- NO loud language or name calling from any scout or leader.
- NO foul language.
- NO weapons other than a folding pocket knife. (Ax and other cutting/chopping devices will be used in designated area only.)
- Sexual assault or harassment are grounds for immediate expulsion from the Troop and Boy Scouts of America. Authorities will be notified immediately.
- BUDDY SYSTEM REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES! “NO Exceptions”
- For serious or repeat offenses a letter will be sent home to parents.