Resources for Scouts
- Troop Meeting Plan
- The Campfire Program Planner
- Unit Money-Earning Application
- Uniform Inspection
- BSA Be Prepared for the SAT and ACT BSA is paying for SAT and ACT preparation.
- Boy Scout Resources at BoyScoutTrail.com
- Rank Advancement at a Glance
- Introduction to Merit Badges
- Troop 44 Merit Badge Process
Resources for Parents and Adults
- Language-of-Scouting – glossary of terms used in the scouting program.
- Activity Consent Form and Approval by Parents or Legal Guardian (Permission Slip)
- Troop Resource Survey
- Tour and Activity Plan
- Guide to Safe Scouting Online Version
Health and Medical Record
- Information about health forms is provided by scouting.org.
- Annual Health and Medical Record Parts A, B and C Parts A and B are completed annually by participants in all Scouting events. Part C is for the physical exam that is required for participants in any event that exceeds 72 consecutive hours, for all high-adventure base participants, or when the nature of the activity is strenuous and demanding.
- Annual Health and Medical Record Part D is required to be reviewed by all participants of a high-adventure program at one of the national high-adventure bases and shared with the examining health-care provider before completing Part C.
Summer Camp 2015 – Peaceful Valley Scout Ranch
- Cris Dobbins Program Guide
- Cris Dobbins Camp Map
- Merit Badge Selection
- Summer Camp Personal Equipment List
Private Troop Leader Resources
Scouting Website Resources
www.scouting.org – The official website of the Boy Scouts of America.
www.boyslife.org – The website of Boys’ Life magazine contains information about the current issue, games to play, projects to download, and more.
www.bsafieldbook.org – This is a companion site to the BSA’s Fieldbook.
www.bsalegal.org – This site was developed on behalf of the Boy Scouts of America to inform the public about the issues that confront the Scouting movement.
www.bsamuseum.org – The official website of the National Scouting Museum.
www.bsaseabase.org – The website of the Florida National High Adventure Sea Base.
www.goodturnforamerica.org – This is a support resource site for the Good Turn for America initiative.
www.myscouting.org – An Internet portal for our members that provides access to their account data, automated tour and activity plan applications, the E-Learning Course Management System, and more.
www.nesa.org – This site has information about the National Eagle Scout Association, including a section for NESA members.
www.ntier.org – The website of the Northern Tier National High Adventure Bases.
www.scoutingmagazine.org – The Scouting magazine website contains a complete archive of past editions going back to 1998.
www.scoutingvalelapena.org – The official Spanish-language website of the Boy Scouts of America.
www.scoutreachbsa.org – Provides information and support for local efforts to ensure that all young people, regardless of their circumstances, neighborhood, or ethnic background, have an opportunity to join Scouting.
www.scoutstuff.org – The BSA’s official online source for camping equipment, uniforms, handbooks, pinewood derby supplies, and other essential Scouting merchandise.
www.soccerandscouting.org – The website that supports the Soccer and Scouting program.
www.thescoutzone.org – This site provides information about Boy Scouting to prospective members.
www.toothoftimetraders.org – Philmont’s Scout Ranch’s online trading post.